Thursday, October 14, 2010

For Today...

... I Will

* clean and organize the office
* wash dishes and do laundry
* take Molly to the vet (for a checkup)
* go to Wal-Mart
* make macaroni and cheese for dinner!!! (don't worry, I typically make much healthier meals for my husband, but I've been wanting mac 'n cheese like crazy! and Joel said that was fine... just so ya know.)

Love you all, dear friends and family! Here's to having a very productive day :) And be sure to enjoy the gorgeous weather too!!
- ashley e.

2 comments:

  1. I did it! I accomplished my ENTIRE list!! :D Except I'm making supper right now, so it's not totally done yet... but it will be by the time Joel gets home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good for you, sweetie.<3 Btw, you're doing an awesome job...I'd be bored stiff all day. ~Jen

    ReplyDelete