Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Honeymoon in Branson

 I have such a good lookin' hubby!


 Breakfast burritos for dinner! And leftover fries from Fuddrucker's (the best burger place EVER)

 Our condo was really nice... the couch pulled out into a bed and we could watch TV in the living room or the bedroom! We watched a lot of movies since we were both sick.


 We went on a train ride all the way to Arkansas and back!!
The old folks aboard thought we were mighty cute together. ;)

 Driving in Branson traffic was fun...

 This was us on a walk while we were pretty sick. It makes me laugh now!

 On the last day we finally made it to the lake. It was a beautiful day, and the water was actually pretty warm for October!



 This is my leg person.

And this is Joel's leg person.
Vote on whose is best, PLEASE! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the pics of you two together<3<3

    And sorry to Joely...but your knee face is def. better. Paha...you guys are awesome;)

    <3 Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I *love* those Ash...you guys looked pretty good for being so sick:) Glad you had fun! btw: I think both knees are awesome! It's a tie.
    ~Jenny<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot...love the hair Joel! ;P ~Jen

    ReplyDelete