Monday, November 8, 2010

Coming Up!

Dear Everyone,

Sunday evening we had a big cousins movie night/sleepover on the Third Day Farm! And this morning we had an outdoor adventure complete with a campfire and hot dogs. It was a wonderful little vacation for all us cousins, and we took pictures to show you all the things (however crazy they may be) that we did together!
So photos should come tomorrow, and be sure to check out Megan's blog too. She is a better poster than I am!
Love you all,
Ashley E.

2 comments:

  1. hehe, thanks;) I had so much fun, Ashley. Thank you for putting it all together. How's Joel doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time too, although it wore me out more than I had expected! Joel is pretty tired today... we're going to be lazy and stay home. ;)

    ReplyDelete