Thursday, December 23, 2010

Chasing Fireflies.

 I came across this company last year when we got a magazine in the mail. Some of their designs I don't care for, but most of them are completely adorable! They let children dress as children... not as tiny supermodels!
 Their baby outfits are so original... I love the bow right in front on this one! Although the baby would probably end up sucking on it all the time. :)
 I don't normally like the look of a bubble dress, but for little girls it can be really cute and fresh. I'm crazy about this one!
 I love bloomers! The little bows tied on the shoulder are very dainty, perfect for a little princess.
 Just gorgeous. I'm not a huge fan of pink, but this dress is different! And I like the subtle bubble look.
 Perfect shade of blue! And I like the lace; it makes this popular style a little out of the ordinary, and a tad more feminine.
Gotta say, the pants peeking out from underneath are amazing! It could be worn for fall and winter with the pants, and as a spring/early summer dress without. Reminds me of Little House with a modern twist!

2 comments: