Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On For Today

Well, I laid in bed with a sore back for quite a while this morning... heating pads are wonderful things.
I had blackberry pancakes for brunch! They were a good pick-me-up. I've been puttering around - cleaning house, taking care of the pups, writing a grocery list, researching new recipes, talking on the phone with my dear mama, and blogging. Joel is working from our home office... it's really hard not to bug him! I have to remind myself that my handsome husband is AT WORK, and needs to be left alone.
And now, I think I will head out to Country Mart. It's conveniently just up the road from our house! :)
This evening we are going to the movie theater with my siblings and cousins to watch "Tangled". It looks funny, and will make a good three-days-till-Christmas outing! Afterwards we are going out to eat all together. The camera will be in action! Check back soon to peek in on our good time.
Much Love,
ashley e.

No comments:

Post a Comment