Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday is Baking/Cooking Day!

Hello dear friends! (or family, as it may be)
I have not been so professional as to take pictures of the event, but here is the list of this afternoon's endeavors: 
-------------------------------------------------------
* a big pot of white rice (to go with fish tonight, and to freeze)
* chicken noodle soup (a great food to eat when recovering from Mono)
* peanut butter/choc. chip/oatmeal cookie dough (because Joel wants them, and for the party this weekend)
* baked granola (only the best recipe in the world, from my aunt) 
* breakfast casserole (put in the fridge overnight, to be baked tomorrow morning. trying out a new recipe)
---------------------------------------------------------------
And I actually got a head-start last night by making up some amazing pumpkin muffins! One batch went in the freezer, the other is for breakfast or snacking all week.
Love in Christ,
ashley e.

2 comments:

  1. My flu is over I have been better for 2 days. Hopefully your family and me can get together soon. I miss my big sis.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we have the flu now too! Hopefully ours will go away as fast as yours did. :)
    Miss you too.

    ReplyDelete