Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Weekend!

 This weekend is Dave's bachelor party in St Louis! Joel and the guys left around 10 o'clock this morning, and won't be back until sometime tomorrow night. I told my husband to be careful - you never know with those Eldredge guys... 

 I am spending most of the day right here in my cozy little duplex. Then this evening, I am heading out to the farm to spend the night with my family! :)

 For those of you who might be wondering, I've been feeling much better the last couple of days! I started taking a pro-biotic to help repair my stomach from getting the flu so many times. And I am on a restricted diet that should get my digestive system running normally again soon! Praise God. :) I'm still spending a lot of time letting my body rest and gain strength, but I think I'm finally on the way to getting all better!

Have a great weekend, everybody! Remember to stop and thank the Lord for His many blessings in your life!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Can't wait to see you!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beautiful~
    Yeah, Zac was right lol... We have a games on:
    Jan. 18 (Tuesday)
    Jan. 25 (Tuesday)
    Jan. 28 (Friday)

    They're all at Rolla Middle School.
    Hope to see you there! :) If you & Joel come you should bring Meg with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACTUALLY ~ I think that may be wrong!! lol Contact Zac. :)

    I'm sooo confused ~ announcements keep getting messed up... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, thanks Ashley! :) I'll double check with him to be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're feeling better. We sort of had a family immune system crash and... yeah it wasn't fun. We're all feeling well enough that we're able to start rebuilding our immune system.

    ReplyDelete