Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring Fashion from Maurice's

Maurice's is just probably my favorite clothing store... ever. There's just about nothing in the store that I wouldn't add to my closet if given the chance! Here are a few of my top picks from their spring collection.

Gotta love the bright, yummy pink shade of this handbag!

Alyssa, Clara and I made a trip to the Waynesville Maurice's last weekend, and tried on this headband. It was actually super cute on - a fun, girly accessory that could be added to lots of outfits!

I don't normally go for stripes, but I'm crazy about this top!

This would be my Easter dress if I could afford it right now!!!

Most of the looks that Maurice's offers are very feminine and pretty.

This is a basic, everyday top with a sweet twist. Of course, you would want to wear a cami underneath, but the faint pattern is a great twist on an old favorite!

I tried this blouse on in the store and LOVED it! It's so womanly and romantic.

This handbag is to die for! You have to feel it to believe it. Trust me on this one ;-)








1 comment: