Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cutesy Baby Things

This cutie dress is an example of how I want to dress my baby girl someday. =)
I like the vintage look of this simple headband. And it's just so girly!
Oh my goodness!! I'm going to have Grandma Gogey make this hat for our baby!
Look at the cute button sewn on this one! And I really like the natural color tones of this hat.

I love the little visor on the side of this boys' hat. It's like a baby beanie!
I love this hat!! Not so crazy about the colors, but the design is super adorable! I think I would leave the ears off and add a big bow or flower instead for a girl. For a boy, though, the ears are just dandy.

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWW!!!! You are going to be a great mommy!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girl stuff...

    And I have made stuff very very similar, would be happy to make some for you. (or can show you how I did it)

    You know if you have a girl I see matching dress in our girls future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I do have a girl, I'll have to come visit you and we can make dresses together! =) And it would be cute to have our girls match sometimes!

    ReplyDelete