Friday, May 27, 2011

Favorite Stores

Not that's it's some amazing store or anything, but how often to I run into Wal-Mart? It's nice to have close by, and they carry practically everything under the sun!
I'm in Family Center way too often... believe it or not, I could wander around in there for a long time!

And this is hands down my favorite place to shop for groceries!! Gotta have your Kroger Plus card handy, though.

I go to JCPenney to find a lot of last-minute gifts! Also, if there's an event coming up that requires a new outfit or accessory, it's easy to pop in and find something I'll be happy with.

It's dangerous to let me walk into Payless!! They always have several styles that I would add to my closet in a minute! And their prices are very reasonable... especially if you sign up to get email coupons.   
And did I mention that all of these places are located right here in our lovely Rolla? Yes, that's right folks! So get out there are support the local businesses. =)

5 comments:

  1. Hey don't forget about Aldis thats store rocks. You could buy 2 carts full of stuff for at least a hundred dollars. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but the cashiers at Aldi's are crabby! They don't like me for some reason. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you ashley;) They always are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's okay. hey maybe you should work there and bring some smiles!! lol

    ReplyDelete