Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Visit with the Midwife

So this morning I went to the chiropractor (ah, love it!) and then had a checkup with my midwife. =) Both of them are in Salem, so it worked out nicely! Joel and my mama came along too, which made it a fun trip!!
Guess what? We heard our baby's heartbeat!!! =D It was so exciting, and an emotional first experience for us! The baby is doing very well, and I am doing fine also. I'm supposed to work on relaxing and not letting myself stress out... =) Easier said than done, but I will work on it!
I am getting really excited for the Fourth of July coming up!! Can't believe how fast time is passing these days! We are set to move into our new house this weekend... =D I will post pictures!
The baby bunny is doing real well, and getting bigger every day. The eyes aren't open yet, but light brown and white fur is covering its cute little body! I meant to get pictures the other day, but ended up getting stung by a wasp that had made a nest in my rabbit hutch! =( So I'll have to do the photo session later this week.
Thanks to those of you who still check my blog from time to time... I realize it hasn't been very exciting lately. lol Hopefully once I move into my OWN HOUSE I'll be able to set aside a bit more time for blogging!
Love,
ashley 
the Farm Girl

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you about your new little home! And ohh, how wonderful it must have been to hear ur little ones heart beat!! I'm just thrilled about it all for you!!

    ReplyDelete