Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jiffy

My baby bunny, named Jiffy because of the way he hops around very fast sometimes, is now officially looking for a new home! He's eating big boy bunny food now, and likes to drink from a water bottle. =) I am selling him for $20. He is a cross between Mini Rex and Lionhead, and both his parents are healthy and good-looking! And I do have some ADORABLE pictures, but haven't been able to load them yet due to the fact that I am pregnant and have a busy life! They shall be posted soon though, never fear.
Please let me know if you're interested, or pass the info along to someone else who might be!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley!

    Sorry, I can't take the bunny, but he does sound adorable. :)

    I just wanted to let you know that I love you and am praying for you today! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jiffy found a home with a sweet little 8 yr old girl and her mom. =)

    ReplyDelete