Monday, August 29, 2011

NEW products from Jordan Essentials!

My mom and I attended the fall launch in Nixa, MO this past weekend, and we are so excited about the brand new products being introduced in the fall/winter catalog!! Please let me know if you would like me to mail you one, or visit my website to browse the entire line as well as see the NEW products!
www.myjestore.com/FarmGirl

Jordan Essentials
New Products
Fall/Winter 2011
* Acne Treatment System
* Unscented Face Care System
* New Formula Time Rewind Eye Cream
* Men's After Shave Lotion (Joel already loves this!)
* Caffeine Eye Roller
* Happy Feet Spa Retreat
* New Sizes! Shampoo in 1 liter pumps, and 2 oz lotions.
* Appreciation Gift Set (this is super cute!)
* Jordan Kids Line! 
* Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
* Cream Blush
* New Formula Mineral Lipstick (now smoother and softer on your lips!)
* Silver Shimmer Eye Shadow
* Brown Intense Volume Mascara
* Mineral Makeup On-the-Go
* NEW Make My Minerals Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment