Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Vacation!!

Well, tomorrow is the day. The Riefers and the Eldredges (me, Joel, and Evan) are heading out on a family vacation to Ohio! Our good friends the Snyders live there, and we have been wanting to visit them for quite a while now.... last time we saw them they came to our house, and that was what seems like forever ago.
Joel and I are very excited that we're getting to take a vacation before the baby comes, and my brothers and sisters are thrilled that we're all going together!! We should be home by next Monday. 
And now I'm off to town for some last minute shopping before we leave! We will take LOTS of pictures and I'm sure you'll want to check my blog as well as The Straight and Narrow Way (my sibs') next week. =)
God Bless,
ashley

1 comment:

  1. the snyders, huh? one of my best friends has grandparents who live in Ohio... his name is Tim Snyder! haha weird... have fun

    ReplyDelete