Friday, September 23, 2011

Prayer

I would like to ask that when you think of baby Evan (you probably don't as often as I do, but that's okay ;) you say a quick prayer for me. On my latest prenatal visit we discovered that I have been struggling with very low blood sugar levels. This is not dangerous for Evan, unless I faint and hurt myself! It is not healthy for me however, as it makes my body work too hard trying to balance the amount of glucose in my bloodstream... and in the process I get to feeling sick and often get very dizzy. This morning I talked for a good while on the phone with a mom who has dealt with blood sugar issues through all 8 of her pregnancies - Wow! She was so encouraging and helpful!! Praise God for letting her help me during this time!
I would so appreciate it if you would just keep me in prayer as I do have a lot of changes to make and stick to a rigid diet. It will be more than worth it when we finally get to meet little Evan Michael! :D
God is good... all the time! He never leaves His children alone.
Have a great weekend everybody!!
Blessings,
Farm Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment