Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"A home should be clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy."

Joel made this sweet little shelf for me, upon request! I love being able to display some "treasures" up out of Evan's reach!!

This is my first ever stencil project. It's an old cupboard door that I repainted, and then stenciled on! I'm pleased with how it turned out, and can't wait to get it hung up in the living room.

This is the small chair that Ev won at the fair this summer! I've been wanting to paint it red to match his room, and Joel got it done last weekend. Yay!

He's showing off his fun hairstyle!

Evan's hair is just like Joel's in the back! Wavy and curling off to one side. I love it - on both of them!

We have been taking advantage of the lovely fall weather lately! He really likes swinging, as you can see! Mommy loves swinging too... it lifts the spirit, no matter what's going on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment