Saturday, November 26, 2011

JE Cyber Monday Special - $10 off large dead sea salt!!


Hey Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families, and are now looking forward to the Christmas season. :-) I know I sure am, and as I also anticipate the birth of my first child (any time!), warm baths are something I often indulge in. What girl doesn't enjoy a tub filled with steamy water and heavenly smelling bath salts?? Definitely a stress reliever in the midst of a busy holiday season!
This Monday (the 28th), any large container of JE dead sea salts is $10 off!! 
Large Dead Sea Salt container is 32 oz, normally $35.
Choose from any of the signature fragrances or our limited edition holiday scent. This makes a really thoughtful gift idea! I will be placing an order by 5:00pm Monday, so be sure and let me know if you would like to take advantage of this great offer! 
Happy Holidays!!
www.myjestore.com/FarmGirl
thefarmgirl19@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment