Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Update from the Midwife

We visited the midwife yesterday, and she gave a good report for both Evan and me! Praise God!
With the way things are progressing, he could come any day now!! Evan's head is tucked snugly in my pelvis, and Emma says that usually she doesn't see babies positioned this low until partway through labor. What a good little boy! He has a very strong heartbeat, and she says that he seems to be an exceptionally healthy baby. =) We sure can't wait to meet him!!
If you could just be in prayer that I wouldn't be too anxious during these last couple weeks, and that when the time comes labor will be good. Pray also for my labor helpers and coaches, that God would give them strength and wisdom to care for me through that time! I am not afraid, only nervous about what I have never experienced before.... I have faith that the Lord will hold my hand and things will be wonderful, despite any complications that may arise.
Happy Tuesday! Remember to smile and find joy in the little things of life.
Blessings,
FarmGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment